Monday, March 26, 2012

Digi Dare!

I know we are in the middle of Oscraps birthday party, which means: SALE, Challenges, Prizes, and oh-that-yummy-freebie!
BUT I have another news!!
I am the sponsor of Digi Dare for this week, which means I am one of those who contribute for the prizes!

Come check out the very fun challenges!
DIGI DARES 269


Digi dare team & my teams had created many awesome pages for inspiration!
You have until 10:00 pm, EST next Thursday (3/29) to win prizes!!

Interested for a peek?
This is one page from Janett, my team, for more, just check out the here.

Credits:

Have fun!!
Can't wait to see awesome pages posted there!

1 comments:

HeatherB said... Best Blogger Tips

Kitty, your team is so talented, and we love all your goodies. Thank you so much for sponsoring the Dares this week!

Related Posts with Thumbnails