Friday, March 2, 2012

Charlize is coming to Oscraps

I am so thrilled to welcome Winnie aka Charlize Creation to my lovely home Oscraps. :)
She is such an amazing person, a hard worker, a adorable & girly person, and well I have tons of things I can say if about Winnie.. However.. I want just straight to show you some goodies from Winnie today!!

1st is her new release! and a bundle, too, for super saving!

Include are:
Just Click Paper Pack - 10 papers
Just Click Elements - 57 elements
Just Click Calendar - tag, numbers, month, journal notes
Just Click Frames - 10 wooden frames

all worth: $14.46 | now: $10.78
for a limited time.
and of course you should sign up to Charlize's newsletter
for an extra disc!

Here is a page I made & 4 more from Charlize's team:


and her other cute goodies:

 and inspiration:



and many many more coming this week.
with a great great deal, too!
So if you had been eye-ing her goodies, this is the time to grab them with an awesome prices!

wohooooo!!!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails